Trainer Search

FUnny

Reaction score
Does it mean there will be no separate trainer on this forum anymore? We are forced to switch to WeMod if we want all future as well as previous trainers by MAF (forum will be closed in the end)?

Last edited:

Perfagor

Reaction score
You have to try it within WeMod software.
the strangest thing is that it already exists there and it is written that there is a trainer from MrAntiFun but it cannot be installed for some reason and this is annoying (((

Tomi098

Reaction score
+1 . I love this game. i loved the old game :) Please make Inf Shield and Hull trainer :D Thanks.

sevorast

Reaction score
Tried the version on wemod, that app they force you to use is garbage and I don't want anything to do with it. Hard pass. If that's the way all the trainers are gonna be delivered now that's a real shame.

Not saying I need to be catered to, if that's what's best for Mrantifun himself then it is what it is and me disliking it doesn't matter.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Tried the version on wemod, that app they force you to use is garbage and I don't want anything to do with it. Hard pass. If that's the way all the trainers are gonna be delivered now that's a real shame.

Not saying I need to be catered to, if that's what's best for Mrantifun himself then it is what it is and me disliking it doesn't matter.
Trainers will no longer be released as individual exes. We are open to changing the platform, is there something specific you don't like about WeMod?

Further option request can be made here: https://mrantifun.net/threads/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-trainer.20064/

Last edited: