Trainer Search

Tifa1985

Reaction score
Can you guys add Abandoned god arcs codes to the God Eater Resurrection Trainer?Seriously,i have been playng this game for 200 hours by now and the abandoned God arcs drops is terrible since they almost always drops at lv 8-9 and almost never to lv 10.Abandoned god arcs are,let's say additional skills you get to drop from rank 4+ quests.They drop in form of 'abandoned god arcs' and they comes with skills attached to them.You can add those skills to weapons to let them have more active skills but the majority of the skills that actually are worth need lv10 to be active.The game drop rate for those doesnt help at all keeping dropping those at lv 8-9 making them useless as they equal a lv1 abandoned god arc in those cases.Please help,it would be good having 'abandoned god arcs all lv10' codes in the trainer.Also,abandoned god arcs can drop with a special trait on them that is marked with a (+1),that mean you can use those to increase the attack and defense parameters of your weapons and shields by installing that +1 on your weapons.That goes up to +30 but the game is also picky on those (+1) special trait ones.A code on the trainer for it would be also good.I'd be doing so myself if i had knowledge of those things but i dont sadly,please help D: