i just use with cheat engine to make Ammo Energy become 99999
just find ammo 3 and then 4 but radomly addres change so try one by one
dont change number value with RED Value

kanelakis

Reaction score
i just use with cheat engine to make Ammo Energy become 99999
just find ammo 3 and then 4 but radomly addres change so try one by one
dont change number value with RED Value
Yes, for energy and energy ammunition it is easy to find it with cheat engine, but for other things you have to see.
Especially not to be seen by enemies.

Noxalian

Reaction score
What really is weird is I made a request for this game last night, and its nowhere to be seen at all...
I had everything needed e.g. link to the store that its at (in this case Steam),
I also requested 4 cheats - 1) Infinite Jarngreipr Charge, 2) Infinite Vision, 3) Infinite Health, 4) Enemies not detect you.
Anyway, I'll +1 this thread.

kanelakis

Reaction score
What really is weird is I made a request for this game last night, and its nowhere to be seen at all...
I had everything needed e.g. link to the store that its at (in this case Steam),
I also requested 4 cheats - 1) Infinite Jarngreipr Charge, 2) Infinite Vision, 3) Infinite Health, 4) Enemies not detect you.
Anyway, I'll +1 this thread.
Perhaps because they do not receive double requests for the same game.

Noxalian

Reaction score
Although it doesn't seem there will be a trainer for this game - the only trainer I found is on Game Copy World - but you should be careful even there, Mirror 2 (each trainer has 3 downloads to choose from) works fine when you get the trainer (make sure its the trainer as there are also patches too). I had to allow it to download, but some automatically get deleted like with Elite Dangerous trainer (for obvious reasons) even if you allow it to download

DC2FANS

Reaction score
+1 because of needing no AI detection and update because all of the other trainners are out of date.