Trainer Search

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Your always online solution is bollocks! wemod sucks as certain ISPs block your games from even showing up, so you're forced to go through a VPN! Cheat happens seems to be the better solution (As you're not forced to always be online!) if I'm forced to pay for my cheats as it's only a one-time payment instead of rent ware!
What do you mean your ISP blocks games from showing up? WeMod is free to use and doesn't require an active connection after you have used the trainer the first time.

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
What do you mean your ISP blocks games from showing up? WeMod is free to use and doesn't require an active connection after you have used the trainer the first time.
Thanks for responding, I had a problem with my games not showing up so I DDG'd the solution that it was security protocols that ISPs employ, and that the solution was a VPN, and viola! Lo and behold it worked! the only way I can access my games are with a VPN, and yeah, I tried running a game/trainer offline after the first time and it did not work... but it's good to know it's not always online; I'll edit my post!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The decision to remove the trainers was made solely by me.

I made the decision to start using a trainers managing software before we joined WeMod, But when i got down to it, If i had to put it in few words it would be too much work.

That's when i decided to join the WeMod and use their excellent well developed and well designed system for my trainers, If i had to do all the work on my own it would have taken years and lots of resources to put it together .

madmax9021

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I'd like to put in my reasoning for why I don't like WeMod. I don't like that I have to restart the game in order to just use the trainer, just let me use it on the fly, unless I'm doing something wrong, please let me know, but otherwise I don't like WeMod for this sole reasoning.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I'd like to put in my reasoning for why I don't like WeMod. I don't like that I have to restart the game in order to just use the trainer, just let me use it on the fly, unless I'm doing something wrong, please let me know, but otherwise I don't like WeMod for this sole reasoning.
You shouldn't need to restart your game unless WeMod patches an anti-cheat. Just alt-tab and click play while you are in game.

TZODnmr2k5

Reaction score
The decision to remove the trainers was made solely by me.

I made the decision to start using a trainers managing software before we joined WeMod, But when i got down to it, If i had to put it in few words it would be too much work.

That's when i decided to join the WeMod and use their excellent well developed and well designed system for my trainers, If i had to do all the work on my own it would have taken years and lots of resources to put it together .
Fair enough, I suppose it's better than Mega-Dev Trainer as that is a truly crappy solution in comparison to WeMod, as they paywall actual cheat functions behind tiers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
perhaps host all the old trainers you have on mega? I actually have all flings old trainers hosted / linked to my mega to share when people download them or what have you. Just a thought. honestly I've downloaded tons of trainers I have yet to use , just in case I decided I want to one day ^.^ , I would download/share the entire archive of the older non wemod trainers on my mega, I have room. Would be my pleasure to keep all the older trainers alive and available from my mega link

Deltatech

Master Donor
Reaction score
Wow, talk about shooting yourself in the foot, I'm now downloading your old trainers from other sites because I cant use wemod , I have no dedicated internet connection and download trainers on my phone then copy over to my computer.

Renesis86

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
Dont get me wrong , but sounds for me more like a Excuse to remove all Trainers and force People to use Wemod. Cause what would you have done if there would be no WeMod Partnership and this Error would show?
Would you then remove all Trainers too and shutdown the site?

Really hard to believe for me that a Page that exist since such a long Time now gets flagged as Dangerous by Google Chrome shortly after you made a Partnership with WeMod and already said before all Trainers will link to WeMod Installer now.

That error in the original post is specfic to Chrome Browsers only, users on Firefox/Opera/IE would have continued to the site without knowing any different. I use Brave broswer (based on Chromium) and I never received that error - but even if I had, there has always been an option to continue to site from that page - Chrome will warn you if it thinks the site is dangerous, but would never stop you visiting it. Anyone who uses these trainers understands that they flag false positives all the time, and this would have been no exception... the userbase would have continued to the site regardless.

I agree with fhilgers, removing the old trainers seems like a tactical move to force people to use the WeMod client as there would be nothing to stop people downloading the old exe files... except when a game is updated of course, making the trainer obsolete. I suppose that wouldn't give WeMod a very good return on their investment if they had to wait for all 2000+ games to require an update before users downloaded their app. I know MAF said this decision was his and not WeMod's, but it's obvious there would be no reason to download the WeMod client if the old trainers are still on here.

I don't have anything bad to say about MAF as a person - he provided these trainers free of charge for over 6+ years, only requiring that you create a free account on this site to download the trainers. Donating was optional, as a thank you for supporting him in creating these trainers... he even states that these trainers are free and for everyone, not just donors. I wholeheartedly thinks he deserves whatever WeMod had paid for access to his trainers and community, but removing the old trainers goes against one of the key statements made in the announcement. You only have to look at all the posts made post-takeover to see the massive backlash this has had.

I have a suggestion - MAF should reinstate all trainers prior to the partnership, but only users who donate a set amount (say $15?) can access the download links. This would protect MAF's future income (assuming he is salaried for new trainers created) as any new games post Oct-19 would still require the WeMod app. For the vast majority of the community, we would be able to download the legacy trainers and MAF would actually get a sizable payment from it. For anyone who doesn't want to pay to access the old trainers, then they would have no choice but to use WeMod... Win/Win situation for MAF and WeMod unless I'm missing something?

If not, I don't see the purpose of this forum if it's just used to announce a new MAF trainer is on WeMod. For the record, I won't use WeMod as I don't want to install an entire app for 3-4 games that I would use trainers for.

Last edited:

DJ_Mega

Reaction score
A portion of my games are through Twitch Prime, and for some damned reason they don't always update the games on there when they get new patches. So newer trainers some times make the games freak or hell some of the options just don't work because it's not actually through steam, origin, uplay, or gog. I use WeMod, but having to literally grind wepoints to request new trainers for the platform I own games on or just getting an update is brutal. 2000 update points on a game that maybe 70 people have at 250 wepoints per update point(takes a while to get that some times). It comes out to about 7,143 we points per person just to update. You might get 1600 points a month if you play 3 days a week and do the weekly poll. Hell I have a game that according to WeMod only me and 3 others play but needs a trainer. 125,000 points for that update. You can buy wepoints but that feels like a cash grab on par with EA. 50usd for 30,000 wepoints, but its 21,000 wepoints for 100 votes. so if you are trying by yourself to get a trainer done you would spend 100-200 usd for 1 trainer.( I know my math is off)

Last edited:

Guber

Donor
Reaction score
Even though the site gets flagged it´s still possible to access the site... I am not having problems with it, even though it gets flagged...

Best site ever and MAF is a god

scorpsios_c

Reaction score
I've been loving your work for years MrAntifun and was so pleased to see Fling! join the team too, but the only issue I have would be that the voting system seems to only favour games that are current or being played by the masses, hear me out on this example, Anno 1800 has well over 75000+ people that use wemod and understandable it'll get 1000 votes quiet quickly, where as Anno 2070 that has less then 7000 players that use wemod still needs the same 1000 votes to get updated as Anno 1800, can there be some adjustment to the lesser played less frequently updated games so say like making them 250 or 500 votes needed instead, which would make the system a bit more fair in my opinion. 250 votes needed for less then 5K players using wemod, 500 votes needed for 10K players using wemod and 750 voted needed for 20K using wemod, if you get my meaning.
Since the pandemic hit here in my bottom end of the world in South Australia I have updated my game collection to over 370 games and yes I do play them all from time to time (though I do play my top 50 consistently) and many of your trainers still function perfectly, so if the plan is to implement them more into the wemod program then I'll guess I'll just have to wait for them to get updated eventually, but thank you guys for all your effort you put into making these trainers for the public to enjoy and I know you want to enjoy your time on these games too, so cheers

LoneStarRanger

Master Donor
Reaction score
I dont know what u are all griping about , i tested the Wemod program for a week or 2 now and so far it works flawlessly ,even with my games in the GOG library .Had no crashes no virus no nothing , so stop hating and try to embrace something new for a change .I think it was a good move of mr antifun to join with Wemod.Thats my 2 cents
What sucks about the WEMOD program is that for MANY games you DO NOT get a full command list ... meaning you need to pay PREMIUM to get all the cheats available on the original trainer... we are being forced to pay for something we used to be able to use freely on MrAntiFuns old trainers... not to mention allot of the cheats DO NOT work on Wemod for whatever reason... its happened to me in various games already...
I.E the total war games

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
What sucks about the WEMOD program is that for MANY games you DO NOT get a full command list ... meaning you need to pay PREMIUM to get all the cheats available on the original trainer... we are being forced to pay for something we used to be able to use freely on MrAntiFuns old trainers... not to mention allot of the cheats DO NOT work on Wemod for whatever reason... its happened to me in various games already...
I.E the total war games
We do not have any paid cheats. All cheats can be activated with hotkeys.

RzXzB

Reaction score
And now we have parts of trainers locked behind a paywall and we no longer have the old trainers to use

fusion

Reaction score
We do not have any paid cheats. All cheats can be activated with hotkeys.
yes you do, for example delta force black hawk down trainer that worked for the game that hasn't been updated in over a decade and some years, is behind the "request game" paywall. despite the fact that antifun had a working trainer for it.
Other examples are stronghold 2, stronghold crusader (HD), Unity of Command, and many more titles
Edit: upon further investigation, it seems that you have even REMOVED the request section, simply saying that "we dont have any cheats for this game yet".

Last edited:

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have been away for quite some time but it looks like that after this so called partnership people who supported MrAF here or on Patreon now have to pay again to use some of the trainers/features...

Sounds like quite a scam for me. Similar to Demonbuddy (D3 bot software) that you could buy for lifetime but after they run out of money suddenly lifetime license became 5 year or something...
Shame to see this great site go to waste.

corvincorax

Reaction score
i have to agree with nazair, a ton of trainers are now locked behind "pro only" paywalls.

mr antifun ... you were the goto person for trainers, when you went intoi partnership with wemod a small minority ( me included ) did say this will end up going to a paywall scheme, we got shot down in flames ... now your trainers are being locked behind paywalls .... just so the owner of wemod can make money off other peoples work