Trainer Search

Azazel555

Reaction score
Hey guys so i have a small problem,recently i bought a subscription for uplay+ and everything was working great with the trainer for a few days then today there was a new update and it seemed to change the process name ID of the game from ACOdyssey.exe to ACOdyssey_plus.exe so now the trainer doesnt recognize it and doesnt work, is there any way for me to edit it so it works with the new process name??
Also i think this problem is only with the uplay+ version damn why the **** did they have to change the process name stupid ubisoft!

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
You might be able to change the executable name itself, but it's likely an internal DRM thing, where it verifies your ownership (since it is subscription based) a differnet way, and every time.

Nubsy

Reaction score
Sadly that doenst work in the folder there are 2 names.
The plus one and the normal one. But the game wont start without the plus one

Azazel555

Reaction score
Sadly that doenst work in the folder there are 2 names.
The plus one and the normal one. But the game wont start without the plus one
Im also getting reports from ppl that other uplay+ games work just fine with all the trainers so they only changed this shit with AC so strangee.... but they arent stoping cheating because i tried cheat engine myself just to have godmode and it still works,its just so weird why they changed it then.

Vncz88

Reaction score
Im also getting reports from ppl that other uplay+ games work just fine with all the trainers so they only changed this shit with AC so strangee.... but they arent stoping cheating because i tried cheat engine myself just to have godmode and it still works,its just so weird why they changed it then.
Can I ask you where I can get this Chratengine files?

Blazekingz

Reaction score
personally would recommend you use the fling trainer, it has more options and doesnt require wemod.