Trainer Search

Baterrylee

Reaction score

Operation Flashpoint Red River Steam Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
Notice:
  • Open trainer once you are in main menu of the game or once you start a mission dont start trainer before game.
won't working trainer this game operation flashpoint red river

TapChan

Reaction score
It makes the game turn off after a while or (if you activate it in main menu) then just after loading mission.

RickRi

Reaction score
- For those who are having problems with the game closing alone or the trainer closing the game, you must make sure that the GFWL (Game for Windows Live) is properly installed and updated.
- At first these problems happened with me and I discovered that you should install the latest version of GFWL, login to the account and add the game key (gfwl requires this)
- After I did these procedures, I played for almost an hour and did not present any more problems

It makes the game turn off after a while or (if you activate it in main menu) then just after loading mission.

TapChan

Reaction score
I have installed GFWL, it doesn't find any games "error, try again later", then reinstalled it and same thing happened. How can I add the game if it's on Steam?

murtadag

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer that worked 100% on my Steam game. Thank you and Congratulations!

- For those who are having problems with the game closing alone or the trainer closing the game, you must make sure that the GFWL (Game for Windows Live) is properly installed and updated.
- At first these problems happened with me and I discovered that you should install the latest version of GFWL, login to the account and add the game key (gfwl requires this)
- After I did these procedures, I played for almost an hour and did not present any more problems

I have the same problem , and I did installed the latest version of GFWL but the game still crash because the module XLive.dll, any suggestion? Thanks

murtadag

Reaction score
I used (red River hack.cpl) it's a game control panel that hack health, ammo and even mission support (like air and artillery support), it works few seconds before game crash because exception module fault (xlive.dll), if I delete it game will not start,I tried to download latest version of GFWL but the same problem.
Any one have any idea why is that happens?? And how to evade this error???

RickRi

Reaction score
I have the same problem , and I did installed the latest version of GFWL but the game still crash because the module XLive.dll, any suggestion? Thanks

If your version of the game is not original, the problem may be that.

I was only able to run my game after getting the original version purchased from Steam.

Unfortunately, many games using GFWL are experiencing gameplay or startup errors.

The only thing I can help you with is to inform you that I only solved my problem by buying the game and inserting the key into GFWL.

Any other problem outside this I cannot help.