Trainer Search

BobbyLX

Reaction score
Still encountering the same problem, broken AI. They don't seem to progress at all, so far after an 30mins - 1hour of gameplay they are still in only one territory and only one clan managed to build a house and woodcutter.

ALBERT247

Reaction score
Still encountering the same problem, broken AI. They don't seem to progress at all, so far after an 30mins - 1hour of gameplay they are still in only one territory and only one clan managed to build a house and woodcutter.
Same here

masterdpro

Reaction score
I'm using the trainer in weMod. The strange thing happens in campaign. I toggle all the unlimited resources to find out that both my AI ally and enemy clan does not build anything. Their villagers got stuck being foragers for the whole mission. Especially the 10th mission "Fimbulvinter". If I set only the Unlimited Food, they did do a little stuff but not much. Is this because the devs hardwire something into the game ?

BobbyLX

Reaction score
Halp! The game updated, now the trainer needs to be updated too. Please and Thank You!

Kenrou

Reaction score
New patch with Eagle clan DLC, 2.9.5.27652, please please please update, nothing works :eek: