Trainer Search

Mikael Levan

Reaction score
Synthesis update 2.2 that came just now broke many of the functions of the WeMod trainer for me.

Also, when I have trainer activated I can not move forward. If I do, I get "teleported" short distances in random directions instead of running forward.

Hoping for a fix/update and also want to thank you for your awesome work that so many of us get to enjoy MaF.

Lushmeadow

Reaction score
Yes they made an amazing update to the game but it broke almost half the NMS cheats or more. This has also been reported on the WeMod forums.

turtleisslow

Reaction score
NEVER thought I would say this... BUT. at least cheatshappens doesn't try to force me to pay... sad days are among us for sure...

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
NEVER thought I would say this... BUT. at least cheatshappens doesn't try to force me to pay... sad days are among us for sure...

What are you smoking? You have to pay for so many of the trainers there (subscription based), where ALL trainers in WeMod are free to use. All of them. You can't even DL the NMS trainer from them unless you are a lifetime subscriber which costs $90!

Ferdguillmen

Reaction score
The end of an era... Is there really a new trainer that works on the latest update of No Man's Sky (Synthesis) or for now is just an advertisement to migrate to Wemod?

turtleisslow

Reaction score
What are you smoking? You have to pay for so many of the trainers there (subscription based), where ALL trainers in WeMod are free to use. All of them. You can't even DL the NMS trainer from them unless you are a lifetime subscriber which costs $90!
first off... I said cheathappens.. but OK make this about what you want it to be.... ******* clown. Anyways,... I have been a Anti fan for years. Seriously. most times if I couldn't get a an Anti trainer I didn't use one. Now I have a programs that forces an install.... that is flagged by my share programs(the ones that say "hey this program is sharing A LOT of information"? plus many of the trainer I want you have to pay to unlock features... yeah I'm good bro. I loved the hay day of these trainers but it has taken a dark turn for the worse. I am just being honest... again I have MANY, MANY trainers from Anti and will continue to love them for what they are/were. But moving forward this site has become a corrupted tank in my own opinion. Wemod **** you... Mr ANTI... you will be missed my friend... I will remember you for who you were, not what this has become.

Rustikus

Reaction score
One question, if I understand this correctly, those red and underlined numbers are the release date right?
No Man's Sky (Steam) 2-3-20 Trainer +26
No Man's Sky (GOG) 2-3-20 Trainer +26

If so latest update was February-Third-2020 ...... but latest version on WeMod is 5.Dec.2019 STEAM version.
Just asking, and yes I have already reinstalled WeMod but no change

-Rustikus

cfiimei

Reaction score
I cannot get any of the options to work, they all just briefly blink on then blink back off. I have tried reinstalling WeMod and updating the trainer to the most recent update.

gta41996

Reaction score
One question, if I understand this correctly, those red and underlined numbers are the release date right?
No Man's Sky (Steam) 2-3-20 Trainer +26
No Man's Sky (GOG) 2-3-20 Trainer +26

If so latest update was February-Third-2020 ...... but latest version on WeMod is 5.Dec.2019 STEAM version.
Just asking, and yes I have already reinstalled WeMod but no change

-Rustikus
yes.And I can't find many trainers made by Anti on Wemod.

thebovin

Master Donor
Reaction score
So, the front page says there is a No Man's Sky (Steam) 2-19-20 Trainer +26 , but there is no download for it at all and wemod does not have it. Latest version is broken totally. There is also zero way to request an update, even tho im a pro member......wtf???