Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Notice:
First open game main folder and rename "NewGundamBreaker.exe" to "NewGundamBreaker.exe.bak" then copy the file included with the trainer "NewGundamBreaker.exe" and place it inside your game main folder and launch the game from it .

Current Trainers:
New Gundam Breaker (Steam) 11-20-18 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Energy
  3. Unlimited Burst Gauge
  4. Freeze Timer
  5. Unlimited GP
Notice:
You must replace the game launcher with a custom one to be able to use the trainer , You can get the custom launcher from here with details
Link

Attachments

• New Gundam Breaker (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 6,743
Last edited:

mitchfranklin

Reaction score
If you have updated the latest "not 20.01" then this wont work; I turned auto update to make sure I didnt run into the issue; the trainer does work perfect :)

shahrul82

Reaction score
hi MAF,

can you please add point 99 for team, one hit kill and part not broken.

Thanks MAF

Dokdiamant

Reaction score
hi MAF,

can you please add point 99 for team, one hit kill and part not broken.

Thanks MAF

double up

Edit: Searched around a little bit for using cheast with the Codex Version of the Game.
It looks like the Codex .exe Version allready disables this nasty easyanticheat Problem.
Try out the Trainer without switching the .exe file with the one from this trainer package, maye it will work.
no guaranty. ;-)

Quote from the ******** Cheat Engine Forum:
"On the plus side, it doesn't seem like the Codex version needs any EAC bypasses or launchers. I was able to attach CE and edit my money just fine by itself."

Last edited:

Dokdiamant

Reaction score
Okay Guys I have tested it.
Install the Game,
copy over the CODEX Stuff,
unpack the Trainer,
start the Game,
start the Trainer,
Ingame press the F1 - F5 keys as you like, but be carefull with the Freeze Timer Cheat, could bring the Game to crash.
Also use the Money Cheat once, and then deactivate it again. Money will stay, but the possibility of crashes lowers. ;-)

In short words: Trainer WORKS with Codex Version, but only if you NOT use the exe File that comes with the Trainer ;-)

MotokiKuN

Reaction score
be carefull with the Freeze Timer Cheat, could bring the Game to crash.

Freeze timer cheat might broke the mission i.e. quest in the mission does not appear or enemies won't spawn until you deactivated the cheat

noarusan

Reaction score
Okay Guys I have tested it.
Install the Game,
copy over the CODEX Stuff,
unpack the Trainer,
start the Game,
start the Trainer,
Ingame press the F1 - F5 keys as you like, but be carefull with the Freeze Timer Cheat, could bring the Game to crash.
Also use the Money Cheat once, and then deactivate it again. Money will stay, but the possibility of crashes lowers. ;-)

In short words: Trainer WORKS with Codex Version, but only if you NOT use the exe File that comes with the Trainer ;-)
thanks brother... i can play again. the control is suck, i just wanna build my gundam XD

Rooxon

Reaction score
Well this trainer is great but the burst mode doesn't work for me and neither does inf hp fully, the parts still break and I lose them during the battle. some xp multiplier would be great as well, if possible.

Dokdiamant

Reaction score
That you loose the parts is normal. The cheat is for the Skeletton HP.
If you like to have one that protects the Parts, you would need to find them out for each Bodypart and weapon single.
Thats more work as it is needed.

For exp multiplier: There is no real exp gaining in this Game. Yes, on each map you have to level up to get the special attacks, but that is fast done. (It's a stupid game mechanic thats true.)
It could be that you would need to play all maps and make a multiplier for each single of them. Way too much work.

For the Time freeze option: Best is, only use it if you ran low on time and have to beat the level boss. After you beat him and the mission is compleate, deactivate it again for the next mission.

But game still can crash if that option is used too often.

Oh and for the Mechas: I beat the game with the Trainers help, and played free over 213 MS and Gundams and still havn't have all. I think, at least 2 more are in it, but havn't found them yet. ^^

LNikkoP

Reaction score
New Gundam Breaker V20.01.2019 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Inf.Burst Gauge
  4. Inf.GP
  5. Freeze Timer

Notice:

• First open game main folder and rename "NewGundamBreaker.exe" to "NewGundamBreaker.exe.bak" then copy the file included with the trainer "NewGundamBreaker.exe" and place it inside your game main folder and launch the game from it .

Hello, Is there a possibility to get an infinite ammo cheat? the machine guns, SMG's and gatling guns are too few when using. the damage is fine but the ammo as really scarce.

Hopefully it's a possibility get request for it MAF.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Knobbins

Reaction score
Aww darn im sad that part damage is not something that is feasible for the trainer.

NightZero

Reaction score
no matter what i do i always get the error "We had trouble loading the Cheats into your Game" :( why is this happening?