Trainer Search

Vallum69

Reaction score
Amazing trainer as always. Would it be possible to add something like Max Drift Score?

Sith_God

Reaction score
AI freeze doesn't work since the new update this morning. The only thing I believer working correctly is the no damage to vechile that needs to be applied to your car and maybe the crews car other then that invincible is the only thing that's working. haven't tried nitro that doesn't stop at all till you hit something to make it stop. could you also add never get busted.

Bloodplague

Reaction score
2019-11-15 freeze ai causes crash during races now not sure about just driving around ill check that in a minute.

edit : ai freeze works in the daytime in normal driving and even if you crash into a cop and get heat lvl 1 it still works. seems they have found a way to stop it during events.

Last edited:

Noxalian

Reaction score
Sadly, Money cheat still dont work
Worked fine for me, did you turn WiFi off on your PC, started game, quitted game then start game again?
Cuz that how it worked for me, as the money cheat didn't work when I booted the game up after disabling WiFi - but it did work after I quitted the game and re-opened it again.

Reaction score
To all of those having difficulty with the money cheat; I shared that experience at first until I read someone else's post (name slips my mind). Execute in the following order: while online, start NFS: Heat from WeMod, when the title screen appears (Indicated by the "Press 'a' to continue prompt), go to your origins browser/interface and in the top left corner, click on the 'origins' tab and select 'Go offline'. Once this is done, activate the money cheat and press 'a' or Enter. if executed properly, you will see 1,000,000,000 appear in your bank. Now go to 'Solo play' and load into your game, buy whatever you want. Then quit the game via the menu prompts (not the 'X' in the upper right corner). go back to your Origins interface and select 'Go online'. This time when you start your 'Solo' game, you will receive a prompt first, stating that your inventory has been altered, this is normal. Press 'ok' and when you load into your game, your bank will have the original (pre-cheat) quantity, but any cars, parts, etc., will have remained. Now go enjoy yourself without grinding for hours of monotonous repetition.

rbtrip

Reaction score
Pls can you add an option to instant raise to heat level to 5???

Nomad993

Reaction score
Hello, MrAntiFun! It would be great if you make trainer for the steam version of the game!

duedue

Reaction score
Hey, is it possible to remove money, like 900.000.000 to 50.000.000 or something else?