Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumikone

Master Donor
Reaction score
LMFAO this subscription model is a big fat lie, whether you pay or not, for WeMod still VIEWS YOU as the product, collecting every bit of information like a mobile "game" just as likely as the shady trainers it loves to throw shade at

We are the product for everyone nowadays. Data generates revenue. The good ol' times of Teh Internetz is long gone.

Dragn

Reaction score
WeMod is far far more resource-hungry and clunkier than the good ole' trainers that MAF used to put out. I'm terribly disappointed he's REPLACED his old trainers with WeMod. I would understand providing a choice, but the fact that there's no choice at all is telling me that there's an agenda behind this change. WeMod needs internet to at least start up and the selection for game and version is frustrating. Why do I have to launch the game through WeMod when the trainers MAF used to put out can easily and faultlessly auto-detect games that were running?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
WeMod is far far more resource-hungry and clunkier than the good ole' trainers that MAF used to put out. I'm terribly disappointed he's REPLACED his old trainers with WeMod. I would understand providing a choice, but the fact that there's no choice at all is telling me that there's an agenda behind this change. WeMod needs internet to at least start up and the selection for game and version is frustrating. Why do I have to launch the game through WeMod when the trainers MAF used to put out can easily and faultlessly auto-detect games that were running?
Games do not need to be started through WeMod. If you click play while the game is already running it will inject into the running the process. Releasing two trainers for every game(as standalone and one in WeMod) would take twice as long. You can read his response regarding why he decided to start using WeMod https://mrantifun.net/threads/removing-old-trainers.20635/page-2#post-262925

Can you explain what you find clunk about it?

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
its not 100%, people donate to him
What I wanted to say is that he does it for free with respect to other websites where trainers are almost all paid, so all in all he takes his free time to let us players download the trainers for free. I am a donor not always but when I can I do it. and donations are few to call it a real salary

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Today I feel sorry I donated to MAF ... in total $65 ... not much but hey more than nothing!

None of the Trainers released in your WeMod App are working for me.
It did for the first week after MAF merged with WeMod but no longer.

And don't comeback saying I don't use commercial games.
I USE ONLY LEGIT GAMES!

WeMod is scam (period)

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Today I feel sorry I donated to MAF ... in total $65 ... not much but hey more than nothing!

None of the Trainers released in your WeMod App are working for me.
It did for the first week after MAF merged with WeMod but no longer.

And don't comeback saying I don't use commercial games.
I USE ONLY LEGIT GAMES!

WeMod is scam (period)
Can you give us the name of some games that aren't working? It could that the trainers need to be updated.

Piaf_Jaune

Reaction score
Before Wemod everything worked perfectly.
Bitdefender hates Wemod, so I'm no more able to use trainers...

BlaireeBear

Reaction score
It's truly sad he had to fall down to WeMod. I think everyone would've been a lot better off if he actually was smart and used patreon.. I would've honestly pitched in as well to help if he was THAT desperate.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
It's truly sad he had to fall down to WeMod. I think everyone would've been a lot better off if he actually was smart and used patreon.. I would've honestly pitched in as well to help if he was THAT desperate.
His decision wasn't just about money, it was also about his time. WeMod already had the framework built to quickly turn ASM into working cheats without spending hours doing so. We also provide a full team of support staff, developers, etc. to help him.

Before Wemod everything worked perfectly.
Bitdefender hates Wemod, so I'm no more able to use trainers...
You can add an exception to bitdefender for WeMod. https://community.wemod.com/t/how-to-white-list-wemod-in-bitdefender/80940

Sakara

Reaction score
Ich bin auch sehr enttäuscht das MAF zu WeMod gegangen ist was mich am aller meisten stört ist das WeMod so teuer ist. Wenn es darum geht Cheats für ein spiel programmieren zu lassen, nehmen wir mal als Beispiel Edge of Eternity es müssen 2000 Vote Tokens gesammelt werden aber um die zu bekommen muss man WePoints sammeln oder kaufen. Für 50$ bekommt man 30.000 WePoints dafür wiederum bekommt man knapp 150 Vote Tokens, das ist doch absurd teuer wenn man das mal durch rechnet müssten die Spieler noch mal knapp 600 -700$ in WeMod stecken um einen Trainer zu bekommen den MAF so schon fertig hatte wieso kann er seine Trainer nicht bei WeMod einbauen? klar dann würde WeMod diverse einnahmen verlieren.

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
Wemod really isn't that bad, I'm illiterate when it comes to trainers/modding and yet I've had very few problems with it. The guy behind it seems pretty helpful too. I understand people can get comfortable with something and not want it to change but that's part of life unfortunately.

RetroStu

Reaction score
God this forum is like a ghost town these days. The same posts on the donar chat day after day, hardly any replies in new trainer threads.
Thanks alot Wemod.

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Cracks in the WeMod model and why it fails, epically.

I loved the old Mr. Antifun, he would come out with trainers well before CheatHappens, did not charge for them (unlike CH), or any of the features contained therein, and kept them relatively up-to-date without charge (unlike CH). No charge for suggesting new games to create trainers for, which engendered him to the community, prompting a hard core following that supported him in his endeavors. If there was a problem with a trainer, one could report the problem, and if it was legit, the problem was fixed. Those times are gone.

Instead WeMod has taken over with a bogus outright lie of "we don't charge for using our service", and anyone who dares to point out the flaws with this argument are rapidly shouted down by a WeMod gang of trolls, touting the party line. The fact is that everything in WeMod costs credits, and unless you are lucky enough to find a game that WeMod has a trainer for, you have to pay to get credits, period. This system is eventually doomed to failure for the following reasons.
  1. WeMod routinely does not cover the latest games. They have ceded the advantage to CH. Due to the WeMod's model of charging an exorbitant number of credits for just to suggest a candidate for creating a trainer. The most broken part of this is that there is no guarantee that a trainer will be developed, ever, yet you are required to pay up front for the "privilege" of suggesting a game. As a result, WeMod lacks trainers for most new releases; and will always play catch up with CH.
  2. You have to pay for WeMod Pro just to use your mouse! This is just plan stupid. I can understand the desire for creating a "need" for increasing cash flow, but this crippling of a feature that was standard on all of Mr. Antifun's trainers just serves to turn off the very people that donated to him fo all his good works. Once again, the advantage has handed over to CH.
  3. Trainers are not updated in a timely manner on WeMod. For that matter, the trainer may never be updated, if one exists. That stupid "pay to play, maybe" voting system once again stands in the way of what WeMod is trying to accomplish. Only those games that the small core, mostly players that are directly supported by WeMod will get enough "votes" that they are updated. WeMod could, if the choose to, keep on top of this by eliminating voting for updates, but until such time, the advantage is ceded to CH.
  4. WeMod routinely neglects popular games that are not FPS or RTS. Just look at the new trainers section. Again the voting has gotten in the way of expanding the base for the variety and types of games WeMod covers. This ensures that the base of WeMod trainers will shrink, not grow over time.
I don't begrudge WeMod for trying to make a buck, but the model needs a lot of tweaking before the majority of Mr. Antifun supporters will back it. It's pretty disheartening that Google searches for trainers for specific games routinely find trainers created by CH (the leeches that they are), but none by WeMod. If WeMod is to be sustainable, things must change.

Last edited:

corvincorax

Reaction score
there are a few things i dislike about wemod but the main one is that if a trainer needs an update we need to PAY for an update request.

also, the forza horizon3 and 4 AND the forza motorsport trainers have been in development for years now and given MAF has stopped even updating his own one makes me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.