Trainer Search

NJW1979

Reaction score
My other account is Hoover1979. Since Facebook banned news in Australia MAF is no longer linking to Facebook, so I can't log in to my main account and had to create this secondary account just to be able to post this. I don't know if FB is the problem but I never get replies when I report issues with Facebook as Facebook will only fix things if it causes them to lose ad revenue.

Gorn7

Reaction score
Same here - had to register as new because I can no longer sign in with FB. Would prefer to have my original Donor account reinstated. FB gives the following error when attempting to sigh in here: Feature Unavailable - Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.

DJ_Mega

Reaction score
the site is pretty much dead don't think MAF comes here any more he keeps it running yes but the bot just posts Wemod trainers that are going live. the old trainer list is gone because it got flagged as Potential virus. you can't even request trainers here any more.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
My other account is Hoover1979. Since Facebook banned news in Australia MAF is no longer linking to Facebook, so I can't log in to my main account and had to create this secondary account just to be able to post this. I don't know if FB is the problem but I never get replies when I report issues with Facebook as Facebook will only fix things if it causes them to lose ad revenue.
Same here - had to register as new because I can no longer sign in with FB. Would prefer to have my original Donor account reinstated. FB gives the following error when attempting to sigh in here: Feature Unavailable - Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.
I think you can still recover your password to the email address linked to your facebook and just login without facebook.

Gorn7

Reaction score
Didn't work out but many thanks anyway for the info. Only real downside is that I can no longer access my Master Donor threads and posts or the Requests thread. I was hoping to ask for an update on my Donor post for the SF3: Fallen God trainer. *wink*

See you on WeMod,

Gorn

Gorn7

Reaction score
... and NVM - the SF3:FG trainer has been handled. =) TY! Still wish I could log on here with my MD account status. I kinda like this place, you know?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
... and NVM - the SF3:FG trainer has been handled. =) TY! Still wish I could log on here with my MD account status. I kinda like this place, you know?
I'll send MAF a DM in the morning and let him know that didn't work.

Lokeloki

Donor
Reaction score
I also registered with FB. when tried to login same error, but funny enough, when tried to put my FB login details and login with that, it's actually allowed me login.

Gorn7

Reaction score
Thank, Chris - appreciate the assistance.

Loki - that's great - will try again but that did not work for me when I tried.