Trainer Search

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
How much do I have to donate before I am allowed access to requests in the paid trainer area and stuff? I spared a couple bucks (and donated, btw) but if that's not enough I do need to know how much to give. I know a couple bucks is a drop in the bucket, I'm planning on donating 10 bucks or so after I get into a job again here soon.

Thanks for any answers.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
How much do I have to donate before I am allowed access to requests in the paid trainer area and stuff? I spared a couple bucks (and donated, btw) but if that's not enough I do need to know how much to give. I know a couple bucks is a drop in the bucket, I'm planning on donating 10 bucks or so after I get into a job again here soon.

Thanks for any answers.
There is no paid trainers area here , Just people who donate have a separate requesting section because most of the time i have to buy the game to make a trainer and it only makes sense to buy games for people who donated even if a close amount to the requested game price before buying games to make trainers for people who haven't donated, But everyone get to use the trainer for free , That's all .

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Well, yeah that's what I was asking. I couldn't access the donors section apparently without donating obviously, so yeah, just wanted to see if there was a limit or something. I'll definitely be throwing more money your way as time goes by, man. Thanks for the quality trainers, and for all the work you do. It's appreciated by many people.

Couldn't hurt to ask though, are you still working on the Grey Goo trainer or no? Was hoping you'd get instant unit building in there maybe along with fixing it up for the Goo race.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey for your question about Grey Goo Trainer option

MrAntiFun said that instant build is not an option, Dont know why i dont have any further information about it.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Hey for your question about Grey Goo Trainer option

MrAntiFun said that instant build is not an option, Dont know why i dont have any further information about it.

Yeah I went ahead and posted about it in the Grey Goo trainer thread, he said it causes the game to crash randomly. I understand why he didn't put them in then. Thanks for the reply though.

MrBogus

Donor
Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm a new guy here. I really wanna thank you for your help with trainers. Its really uncommon to get them for free, so I donated 5 Bucks. I know its not much, but as much als I can spare right now. Please dont stop your good work here, we all love it, dudes :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello there,
I'm a new guy here. I really wanna thank you for your help with trainers. Its really uncommon to get them for free, so I donated 5 Bucks. I know its not much, but as much als I can spare right now. Please dont stop your good work here, we all love it, dudes :)

Thank you for the support, No need to sorry for those 5 Bucks :)

You can donate as much as you want, Donation will help MrAntiFun make Trainers faster, Thank you for the Donation anyway :)

pferreira

Reaction score
There is no paid trainers area here , Just people who donate have a separate requesting section because most of the time i have to buy the game to make a trainer and it only makes sense to buy games for people who donated even if a close amount to the requested game price before buying games to make trainers for people who haven't donated, But everyone get to use the trainer for free , That's all .
I notice my requests never appear. If requesting is free why do my requests immediately get deleted? I supply all info required.