Trainer Search

Thelordofgaming

Reaction score
I am running windows seven and I try and boot up the five nights at freddy 2 trainer it haas worked before and now when I do it it windows can not find (file location) and then says make sure you typed the name correctly then try again I close it out and then it says windows can not complete the transaction the destination file could not be created! Help me please!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I am running windows seven and I try and boot up the five nights at freddy 2 trainer it haas worked before and now when I do it it windows can not find (file location) and then says make sure you typed the name correctly then try again I close it out and then it says windows can not complete the transaction the destination file could not be created! Help me please!

It happened to me before but with some other files not MAF trainers, Try to move the file to your C: disk, It might work.

Or just re-download the file cause i dont see that you tried to re-download it

Thelordofgaming

Reaction score
I tried to do both and it is not working but when I moved it to the C: disk it gets rid of the "file can not be created" thingy

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
If you are opening the file using windows right click extract thats the issue windows native program is very poor with extremely limited compression algorythms.
You will need to use either winrar or 7zip