Trainer Search

Wildstar128

Reaction score
Title: Generation Zero

Trainer Name: WeMod (current to my understanding)
Platform: Steam - PC (Windows)
Version: Build version released today ( December 9, 2020 ) - don't know the exact number
Features Not Working: Unlimited Health feature for the mod for Generation Zero by MrAntiFun for WeMod. The Unlimited Health doesn't toggle / engage. When pressing F1 key, it makes a little bleep as it would when engaging but it doesn't really engage and when looking at the toggle switch it still grey instead of turning purple or whatever color indicating that the mod is engaged. It is still worth checking the other mod features if they are functioning as intended.

As soon as I double check, I'll post the version number and any other pertinent information relating to the other mod features like Unlimited Stamina, Unlimited Item-Ammo, etc.

Wildstar128

Reaction score
Hello, any updates on updating the mods on WeMod for the game.

Thank You Mr. Antifun. It seems like there is now an update on the WeMod for this game. I'll get back with you if there is any odd behavior of the mods for the game. Again, thank you. Hope they (the game's developers) don't monkey things up for awhile but lets keep an eye out.