Trainer Search

shady111

Reaction score
Is this work with legit version or cr@ck version? Would you please add infinite stamina? Thank you so much

Dariyan

Reaction score
would really love u to fix the infinite boss health when ally health is on- otherwise it kinda mkes that whole option buggy, but is there a way to put in infinite time?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
would really love u to fix the infinite boss health when ally health is on- otherwise it kinda mkes that whole option buggy, but is there a way to put in infinite time?
Simply turn off the cheat before the boss , Also what does time do in the game? , I mean do you lose or something when its over? , Sorry i cant much help im painting my house and really busy :/ .

lapeqylyzo

Reaction score
Excellent

I use to go to ************* for my trainer but i see there is other alternative around!

Thanks a lot for the work
Working great on retail version

(did you plan to do an "infinite time" trainer ??)

Hawkins

Reaction score
If the time runs out and you didnt finish the story missions, the city gets bombed and its game over. There are however cases where between story missions a set amount of time has to pass for the next one to appear.

newbi

Reaction score
Thank you so much :) I'm getting tis game at the weekend.

douris54

Reaction score
Hello there

I do not understand why but my house nothing works. I'm on Windows Pro 8.1 64-bit and my game is version 1.0.0.0.

When I press F1 ... I hear sound but nothing happens. Its worked a bit yesterday because I think I had 99 points attribute.

If someone has a solution.

Sorry for my English I use Google Translate

al52025

Reaction score
Simply turn off the cheat before the boss , Also what does time do in the game? , I mean do you lose or something when its over? , Sorry i cant much help im painting my house and really busy :/ .
yes PLEASE add the ability to add time to the game. the game is over in a certain amount of days, and ive already wasted 2 days not doing any missions and just screwing around killing things, and finding weapons. i love dead rising but why do they never make an unlimited time mode just to mess around?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yes PLEASE add the ability to add time to the game. the game is over in a certain amount of days, and ive already wasted 2 days not doing any missions and just screwing around killing things, and finding weapons. i love dead rising but why do they never make an unlimited time mode just to mess around?

Overtime Mode
  • A one day extension of the story mode. Overtime Mode is also known as the eighth chapter, but still utilizes the time limit and other gameplay features from story mode.
  • Running out of time in this mode will result in a different ending, however, you are able to start from a previous checkpoint after recieving this ending.

Story Mode
  • The "Normal Mode" of the game. This mode features a six day time limit, utilizes checkpoints, and the player can save in the open world and do not have to visit a bathroom. With this mode, the player can complete every mission and master all content with no pressure.

OmarAfghan

Reaction score
I'd like an infinite time cheat please, I know that i've said that theres a time limit already but just want to be clear about wanting a cheat for it aswell.

Lio

Reaction score
+1 for Time
btw the Trainer is working fine so far THX :)

Gn0ll911

Reaction score
Hack minutes with Cheat Engine with scan type: value between, value type:2 bytes
Set/Change hotkeys(set value to...)
With this you can reset minutes.