Trainer Search

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
Looks like the cheat didn't work anymore. It crashes the game as soon as i load up ~~

slyph

Reaction score
If I save the game with this trainer active, does it affect the savegame in any way?

I'd like to be able to use the Infinite Health trainer for its intended purpose, training (parry and dodge etc), but still be able to save at bonfires etc.

killergoonie

Reaction score
It shouldn't cause any problems. It didn't for me when i played with it and i beat the whole game using the trainer.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
If I save the game with this trainer active, does it affect the savegame in any way?

I'd like to be able to use the Infinite Health trainer for its intended purpose, training (parry and dodge etc), but still be able to save at bonfires etc.
It's not suppose to effect saving feature.

newlondomaster

Reaction score
it seems im the only one with this problem right now, when i press f1 or other keys, i just get an error sound from windows, not "cheat activated" dont know why i even tried the internet link thing.

dark1worlds

Reaction score
This does not work at all for me. I opened the game and opened the inventory and I pressed the hotkeys and nothing happened.

nevikpc

Reaction score
Can't open steam version. Virus scan deletes it even after I allow it.

AndreKai

Reaction score
Hey there. I just wanted to hop in and say something. The retail trainer says the process that must be running is DATA.exe. DATA is the name of the folder where DARKSOULS.exe is present. So, yeah. Not working for me. Just wanted to let ya know.