Trainer Search

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
MAF's working on it , bare in mind that as they moved from 32bits to 64bit version it might take some time to be done

Reactions: d97

d97

Donor
Reaction score
MAF's working on it , bare in mind that as they moved from 32bits to 64bit version it might take some time to be done
exactly, no one here knows how to do it or how long it takes, therefore the UPDATE PLZ posts come like flys to a pile of shit

rick garcia

Reaction score
I understand that @d97 , but when your free service, become a pay service and and you reach the 1000+ tokens that they ask as minimun you must update because people pay for that, it's different now whit the partnership whit WeMod

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:

d97

Donor
Reaction score
I understand that @d97 , but when your free service, become a pay service and and you reach the 1000+ tokens that they ask as minimun you must update because people pay for that, it's different now whit the partnership whit WeMod
? you do not have to pay to use wemod
i choose to donate to mf not because i have to but because i want too

d97

Donor
Reaction score
? you do not have to pay to use wemod
i choose to donate to mf not because i have to but because i want too
so idk what youre on about, MAF wisely joined forces with wemod to shoulder the load, idk how much you know but its a stupendous amount of work that goes into all these trainers on hundreds of different games, cant blame him for wanting help

rick garcia

Reaction score
so idk what youre on about, MAF wisely joined forces with wemod to shoulder the load, idk how much you know but its a stupendous amount of work that goes into all these trainers on hundreds of different games, cant blame him for wanting help

okay thank you I will not mess more and I will finish my pro account in wemod, I was able to make a small trainer for me and that is enough for me, is
not as good as his but is something and only took 1 tutorial and 1 hour.
I appreciate the hard work of mr antifun I was a donor to and for him i purchase wemod pro but it takes too long and the same happend with imperator, I understand he must do other trainers i guess wait is not for me, and yes if you wanna a update or game request you must buy "tokens" and reach the goal of 1000 or 2000 votes depending on what you want.

P.d
I'm not mad with mr antifun or wemod just wait almost a week is not my thing.

monberg

Reaction score
Will the trainer work in ironman mode?

If not I don't really see what the point of having a trainer is.

yinny

Reaction score
The trainer does work in ironman mode.

Any chance of adding infinite grace back?

icehawk2

Reaction score
Also can you add console commands like EU4? Or remove threat?

JeremyAylward

Reaction score
Could we possible get a 32bit version for us pleebs? The trainer will not launch for me because I have a 32bit version and it says it was made for a 64bit version of the game

kelvinvds

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, any chance you could add the ability to use console commands in Ironman like you did with the EU4 trainer? Would be awesome.

waka waka

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Is it compatible to use this steam version with non steam game?

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
As of version 3.3.3, trainer seems to work. The only cheat having problems is "fast construction". Some provinces can be "fast constructed", but some others are built at normal speed.

Please fix this trainer as it's the most decent I could find. Also, please add max opinion from vassals/dukes/barons/etc from your own kingdom/empire/duchy/etc... Imo, it's the missing cheat for a balanced trainer.