Trainer Search

Will1J

Reaction score
Command & Conquer Zero Hour V1.04 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Resources
  2. Instant Construction
  3. Instant Recruiting
Ultimate collection download from Origin, does work, start game then open trainer. Thank you MrAntiFun!

jimbobooley

Reaction score
Works great for me like all the other trainers on here!! Could you add inf power and general points to the trainer?
And what about no waiting for super weapon to cool down but not for ai lol

Last edited:

SkullyTC

Reaction score
sadly the AI get the same effects when activated. All in all its a great trainer.

Sulcus

Reaction score
First trainer that i am going to install, Thank you i hope it works.

Medeni Slatkish

Reaction score
It's not working! :( I've been at it for hours. I'm using v 1.04 and when I try to activate the trainer and press the keys, all I hear is blinking sounds! Effect says the "Game is on" but then it's not working! Please solution!

MikeMustang1969

Reaction score
I've got it working on the "Origin" Platform without too-much hastle/which I'm happy about. Took a little practice to get the hang of it though. Sometimes, it can have a bit of an Attitude when you try to run it. Here's a few pieces of advice that might help some of you out....
1: Make sure the game IS run-directly out of the Start-Tab (Find your "Origin" installation) and click over the the sub-menu + select "My-Games"
2: Once your C+C is running..(you Can still "Esc." past the videos) Stop-once you get to one of the inner Game Menus.
3: Alt/Tab back to your Desktop (The Game will just sit there in the backround, this switch wont hurt it).
4: Locate your Kickazz "MrAntifun" Trainer that hopefully is ready to use/on your desktop, and open that bad-boy Up. (I'm assuming it's designed to also open this site automatically/so I just shut the browser down when this happens. Leaving just the trainer window up.)
5: Finally - The trainer. Since your game is already running in the backround. This trainer should reflect this - and should read "Game is On". Furthermore, once you start checking off the Hotkeys, the checkmarks should pop right on-nice and clear for ya, while you hear a nice female voice report to you-that you've activated a selection. **NOTE**- Sometimes, it takes a few presses of the Hotkey to get a selection to truely-Activate. I've found that it's best to have the actual Trainer on the screen, so you might be absolutely-Sure it took. Better to be Safe-than-Sorry when your heading into a major Engagement. Following the activation of your F1/F2/F3, you can just minimize that window(or leave it, up to you). Locate your active game on the bottom of your screen(taskbar), and give it a single-click. You have now just returned to your game-a True God.
***Thanks "MrAntifun" for Putting the Smile back on my-Face***

ko7tan

Reaction score
maybe it works for origin version but it doesn't work on retail version..

Griede

Donor
Reaction score
to get this trainer to work with the origin version of command and conquer generals zero hour, update 1.04 - launch origin, launch the game, then alt+tab and launch the trainer.

and yes, god mode for anything would be nice.

btw... you can spam aircraft for any mission that alows aircraft... usa and china have airfields that produce helicopters, with no max limmit, you can litterally spam the entire map with them...

Degulum

Reaction score
help me im using CNC ultimate Edition and when i start the game from origin and when im in the main menu i start the Trainer and my game crashes instantly

escargo

Reaction score
Can we have the latest version trainer for C&C generals zero hour please don't think this one works thanks

Awesum1

Reaction score
I see all these people having issues.

I HAD the CDs a long time ago. The trainer that worked for me was the eXtalia trainer. Cheathappens and ************* has it. Those work for the CDs, but I sold mine for 10 bucks to buy the ultimate edition

ALSO for GPs, there is a file called Rank.ini you can download. Put it in game folder\data\INI. (I.E C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI) You can modify GP points from there. That is most likely why there is no GP trainer :p

Blafbal

Reaction score
it sucks that the NPC also enjoy the hacks. also quick build..