Danny Murphy

Reaction score
It says "Failed to execute DLL loader."
I am running it as an Admin
Steam version.
Please send aid.

clarkie20122222

Reaction score
when i activater the trainer whilst playing zombies it closes down my blops3. any help with this will be appreciated :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
when i activater the trainer whilst playing zombies it closes down my blops3. any help with this will be appreciated :(
Try running the game while steam is in offline mode , Not offline status but offline mode .

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
I unplug my ethernet cable and got the same blops3.exe close down error ~~~

nice8shot

Reaction score
Same here, Trainer closes my game down instantly upon activation. It didn't start doing this till the last update for the game. The trainer may need to be updated.

ShadowKnight908

Master Donor
Reaction score
got vac banned for using offline and without internet connection but still dont care THANKS MAF 10 out of 10 would get banned again

cheekypig55

Donor
Reaction score
got vac banned for using offline and without internet connection but still dont care THANKS MAF 10 out of 10 would get banned again
how the hell does that work, there is no internet connection to see the program running or the values getting changed, unless there is an anticheat function built into the game to see thoses value getting changed

Ozark79

Reaction score
Well, I have the steam version of the game and when I go into a solo zombies game and run the trainer as Admin and press f1 to activate the game stops working and crashes. I'm trying to mod on the new Zombie map the one with the castle.

ShadowKnight908

Master Donor
Reaction score
how the hell does that work, there is no internet connection to see the program running or the values getting changed, unless there is an anticheat function built into the game to see thoses value getting changed
yes there is an anticheat

skt johnny

Reaction score
mine doesnt work im ofline and when i turn on the trainer games stop to work....what can i do?

weedwafflez

Reaction score
I wouldn't use any trainers until we determine what Treyarch has changed in the latest update. Many trainers whether they are built in CE or anything else, seem to be crashing the game upon activation and in MANY cases are getting people a VAC or TAC ban even though they are using the trainers/editors in Offline only. Your best bet is to just not use any trainers until we know more about the new anti-cheats that have been implemented.