Trainer Search

TearOfDisgrace

Reaction score
By the way, for some reason the trainer worked on zombies. I downloaded the trainer In-Game(was in Shadows Of Evil in Pause Menu) and then I tried it out and it worked! Until the Margwa killed me. The Infinite Health only works when combined with Juggernog. Oh yeah,very nice Trainer!

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
The game had a pretty big update yesturday, might want to check into it when you get time thanks!

hansen

Reaction score
My question is unrelated to trainer but how you guys actually managed to get the game working? PC ver is totally unoptimized with framerate dropping all the time, it's unplayable.
what the ,, i play this game on high setting ,, and get 60fps without any fps drop..
60-61fps ,,

pontus195

Reaction score
Nice dudes I just got ******* game banned now for using it in private game alone in zombies so I cant never play online agian thank so ******* much. all of u guys be carefull when using this shitty trainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Nice dudes I just got ******* game banned now for using it in private game alone in zombies so I cant never play online agian thank so ******* much. all of u guys be carefull when using this shitty trainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I just say?

I wouldn't risk it. People have been getting VAC bans on online singleplayer zombies.

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
it just vac banned me when i played a private offline of zombies

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
I think the safest way to use it on zombie is just unplug your ethernet cable ?? Is that right ??

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
safest way would be not using it but otherwise disconnect your whole pc from internet

mitleon

Reaction score
Is it for Singleplayer? Multiplayer? Zombie? Can you help me? :c

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
only use on sp or risk vac ban like what happend to me i got vac banned on a offline zombies game

ace7580

Reaction score
this still works for all modes as of new awakening dlc,i tested it myself on - offline solo zombies on both maps (with no connection to the internet <-- do this to avoid VAC ban)

CulinaryJ

Reaction score
Just tested it out on the new Awakening DLC zombie maps. Offline. Seems to work just fine. I can die how ever, I can throw grenades to my feet and I am ok, but if I cook one and it goes off in my hand I die. Also a couple times something killed me. Not sure what it was, I was in a corner getting piled on, no problems usually but then I died from something. Another time I think something hit me from behind that killed me, do not know what it was but got a glimpse of something green like those plant pods you see laying around in the 1930's looking map. Some kind of special monster? I don't know.