Trainer Search

xfreakazoidx

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the trainer to do anything. I start it up and I see this but can't turn on any options. I got the most recent update from Steam.
0DT6G1m.jpg

CheapTactics

Reaction score
I can't download it. Windows defender picks it up as a virus. I can't ******* disable the god damn ******* windows defender.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the trainer to do anything. I start it up and I see this but can't turn on any options. I got the most recent update from Steam.
0DT6G1m.jpg
use Borderlands 2 V06.04.2019 Trainer +14

I can't download it. Windows defender picks it up as a virus. I can't ******* disable the god damn ******* windows defender.
Which file are you trying to use ? .

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1...ae8245deaf4e9739a1bef8097cd474f5c30/detection

No issue with windows defender with latest trainer .

Reaction score
Great work but needs more tourge tokens and seraph crystals also something to keep Gaige's anarchy skill at max all the time. Big thanks.

Halfasmack

Reaction score
alot of the trainers set off my anti-virus, claims alot of them have Trojans in them. im assuming alot of my options wont activate due to my not having the latest version, but i dont wanna download them if im gonna get a Trojan

BlazeStryker

Reaction score
How about infinite golden keys?

I confess to dodging the whole issue. Modding from the Nexus includes Borderlands Reborn, and on of the functions of that mod included is the Golden chest working off 25 Eridium. I love this as it gives you an excuse to keep getting it after you're fully expanded in backpack, bank, and ammo capacity.

BlazeStryker

Reaction score
alot of the trainers set off my anti-virus, claims alot of them have Trojans in them. im assuming alot of my options wont activate due to my not having the latest version, but i dont wanna download them if im gonna get a Trojan
That's the classic false positive. Look, trainers hack your game. That's what they are meant to do, and that's all they do. Just make sure your trainer's safe and exempt your whole trainer folder from antivirus scans.

One last note; what does easy unlock actually do?

Agumon-kun

Reaction score
Can we get 255 backpack size (legit ultimate size apparently allowed by the game (but you can't get it in game)) instead of 99? And as always keep up the great work MAF

Reaction score
Great work but needs more max money 99million new dlc has weapons over 9.9mill more tourge tokens and seraph crystals also something to keep Gaige's anarchy skill at max all the time. Big thanks.

ojongonole1

Reaction score
Yes, I just played through it, but I didn't use everything, these worked fine for me, super-speed, no reload, infinite ammo, no cooldown, infinite perk points.

are you sure?? not update patch from borderlands 2 ??

Dwarfer66

Reaction score
God mode, no reload work, infinite ammo works but still run out (goes to - numbers).

VictorDoUrden

Reaction score
Thanks for this after update cheathappens made shit generic trainer but all I want is speed to do away with all the running and this trainer's speed boost works

NeybisH

Reaction score
All is perfect... but I miss "One Hit Kill" why isn't it Trainer inside? :)

rungok

Reaction score
Hey so 99 seraph crystals doesn't actually let you BUY anything... and if you HAD more than that before you activated the ability... whelp.