Trainer Search

General Ko

Donor
Reaction score
Does Better Stealth mean always unseen/standing in the open is the same as hiding in a bush. If so it doesn't work, the hidden eye wasn't shown. I will try again because It might work but not actually show the hidden eye that signifies you are hidden ! Thanks again Brother!

atanaskd

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. But I have to ask is it possible to make a command taht lets you add specific items to your inventory ? Something like an additem option ?
The reason is, because Im a completionist and I want to have all items in the game regardless of their level.

Monior Spoiler Warning :
In the start of the game you have a choice to get the debt from Duris. If you tell the merchant that double is too much and then spare him from the debt, he will give you a rare sword, Duris’s Sword.

I missed this sword because I chose the other option. I regret it deeply. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

EDIT: Even more sad , I just noticed that we have an inventory limit ... wtf ? In origins there was no limit on how much you can carry.
Can we get an option for unlimited inventory space pls ?

Last edited:

guthixan

Reaction score
When will you do currencies? for shops and so on.
(store), like for (HELIX) credits.

Last edited:

Hotochi

Reaction score
When will you do currencies? for shops and so on.
(store), like for (HELIX) credits.
Those are cash shop no? the store? its binded to Ubisoft's account, you do that, you might aswell lose the game? if i'm not mistaken, an friend lost hes Ubisoft account, with it the games fixed from steam in it, for doing so in GTA lol

guthixan

Reaction score
Those are cash shop no? the store? its binded to Ubisoft's account, you do that, you might aswell lose the game? if i'm not mistaken, an friend lost hes Ubisoft account, with it the games fixed from steam in it, for doing so in GTA lol

They are, but so were unities store items, and yet you could get trainers to give you cash for the store items..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with exp cheat, Paid currency and the other requested ore resource aren't possible to do because they are stored on game servers and not player local save file .

captain50000

Reaction score
can u give some info on the mega xp how much is it more than normal?
We need these'

Infinite Health
Infinite Adrenaline Bars
Infinite Oxygen
Skills No CoolDown
Infinite Skill Duration

Infinite items
Infinite Ship Acceleration
Super Speed
Stealth Mode
1 Hit kill
Infinite Money
Infinite Resources
Infinite EXP
Infinite Skill points

Teleportation to waypoint
Free blacksmith upgrade
Free blacksmith engrams

^
Fling has some of these, I'm hoping you can add them, because yours are more easy to find, and you always keep stuff upto date.

************* also has some of these, like the teleport. ( F PAID TRAINERS )
except the teleport everything is here isnt it? maybe the super speed and 1hk not but meh 1hk kinda to boring

qwerty046

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the trainer but can you add free blacksmith upgrade please ?

I dont want to **** up my game with 999999 ressources :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
can u give some info on the mega xp how much is it more than normal?

except the teleport everything is here isnt it? maybe the super speed and 1hk not but meh 1hk kinda to boring
Around 100X .