Trainer Search

mrproqq

Reaction score
Thank you! If possible, please make an update for the EXP too.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ya i see ,This resource seems to unlock later in game so i will have to play the game a bit more before i can do it .

Subhash

Donor
Reaction score
The Inf item doesn't seem to work.
Gold/Items remain the same - however, they also dont get used.
I have 1325 gold at the moment - so I'm able to buy stuff, but the gold doesnt decrease/increase. The item (wood, metal, leather etc) counts increase per my purchase.

Chappi911

Reaction score
Is it possible to have a EXP option, say add EXP or a level up cheat? I'm loving the game so far but I'm at a point where it's dragging on a little bit and I just want to be at a certain level to enjoy the game fully. Thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a EXP option, say add EXP or a level up cheat? I'm loving the game so far but I'm at a point where it's dragging on a little bit and I just want to be at a certain level to enjoy the game fully. Thanks!
Will try to include Exp cheat on next update .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Do you buy Orichalcum using real money in game "Micro-Transactions" ? , If so then a cheat wont be possible for it .

Princesetna

Reaction score
no you cant buy orichalcum with real money. its earned by doing some of the notice board missions. its used to buy the ingame lootbox similar to the heka chests in Origins except orichalcum is its own in game currecy as compared to gold in origins.

DARF1234

Reaction score
no you cant buy orichalcum with real money. its earned by doing some of the notice board missions. its used to buy the ingame lootbox similar to the heka chests in Origins except orichalcum is its own in game currecy as compared to gold in origins.
Yeah.. but orichalcum is saved online