Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
inf ship health and inf ship boost does not work anymore ( Uplay )

Just reaching level 50 makes the cheat stop working ? , Or you got newer ship or finished a certain mission ? .

Kariokka

Reaction score
Just reaching level 50 makes the cheat stop working ? , Or you got newer ship or finished a certain mission ? .
Well apparently i have kind of the same here, my ship health turn read when fighting and get destroyed when firing javelins (i'm level 50, but it appeared before)

thierrylyon

Master Donor
Reaction score
I spent my lvl 50 and went to sea with the boat and I realized that it did not work anymore ( I do not have a new boat )

I realized it by making the success "anger of the amazon" (break a ship in two with an exclusively female crew)

Last edited:

IDX

Reaction score
there no chance to add "teleport to waypoint " or " movement speed"

Last edited:

henrikzar

Reaction score
I can confirm that infinite ship health does not work anymore. Don't know why, there hasn't been any update to the game since launch.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So is the ship health cheat gives too low health to the ship and should be increased or just doesn't work after level 50? .

Maetz

Reaction score
So is the ship health cheat gives too low health to the ship and should be increased or just doesn't work after level 50? .
my char is lvl 50 and i have the same problem as henrikzer
The cheat of ship health gives the ship too little health and should be increased permanently

Cheeta123

Reaction score
I did not have any ship health issues at level 50 until I got the quest where I had to destroy a blockade of ships. That's when my ships health was at 1 bar and I would get basically 1 shot. By this time though, I've been level 50 for quite a while and didn't have issues literally 10 minutes before when I fought a bunch of pirates.

meisn

Reaction score
For me both trainer won't work, I only hear some beeps in the game, nothing more happens. I moved the hotkeys to some other keys with the effect that I hear the beep on this key then. Is this some uplay-thing?

davids47

Reaction score
Unfortunately no, it's stored on server side.
What if you had you only modified it for the game time, so it won't save the amount like the rest, but still allow to purchase stuff when you're playing offline?

Unreal gaming

Reaction score
The ship health cheat activates at level 50 but gives extremely low health once you've been rammed or hit by enemy arrows during combat. If you get hit enough times you end up dying while the cheat is activated.

Last edited:

Hieu Tran

Reaction score
Do I need to stay offline to use this trainer? I’m using Ultimate Edition on Steam...

BlackDrake

Reaction score
there a way to edit the resources..like to a set amount im not a fan of seeing 9999999999 on my screen lol plus i kinda just wanna add enough to just upgrade something vs giving so much that i can upgrade everything forever.

zerozee

Donor
Reaction score
could you make a less cheaty cheat option like items wont decrease while on would be good just for the orichalchums at least? would be neat to still have to work for things and something that does what the store items do the 50% more exp and drachma ? apologies if this was already asked